One thing that you have to prepare before birth, is breastfeeding. Many mothers think that breastfeeding is the most natural thing in the world and it should be easy. Unfortunately, it’s not so. Many mothers struggle to breastfeed. Many of those who struggle, may give up.
Why? Because they do not have the knowledge as well as the right support. Breastfeeding doesn’t start after the baby is born. Breastfeeding starts from before birth. There are things that we need to do during pregnancy, during labour and immediately after birth to ease our breastfeeding journey. So, register today to gain the knowledge and skills to ensure a smooth breastfeeding journey.
Our breastfeeding class not only teaches breastfeeding but we provide support at your hospital and home until both you and your baby are independent.
- Breastfeeding preparation during pregnancy
- Birth practices and breastfeeding
- How milk gets from breast to baby
- Practices that assist breastfeeding
- Prevention and management of problems in breastfeeding10 hours Breastfeeding Course